Copyright and Copyright Agent
ferrariturbo.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do
the same. ferrariturbo.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts
or priveleges of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
This site could not exist without the work of others, but if you believe that your work has been copied in
a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ferrariturbo.com's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the ferrariturbo.com site.
- your address, telephone number, and email address.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is
accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please contact us
and we will endeavour to rectify any issues that you might have. We will either give acknowledgement of
your work and/or place a link to your site, or remove the offending material, at your discretion.